Saturday, November 10, 2012

Crochet net scarf in making

Recently I found myself drowning in crafts supplies.  Even trying to be super-organized doesn’t help – not that I manage that very well either! Which means that either my storage system needs revision, or that I need to make more beautiful/pretty/cute/useful creations and find new homes for them. Here is a project I am doing to help with the overflow. I had two skeins of very soft and fluffy yarn (50% merino wool, 50% acrylic) in a beautiful green colour, so I decided to crochet a net scarf. The inspiration came from here - thank you to Olga! It’s very easy to make, and the best of all is that it grows very quickly, I’ve used up one skein already. The pictures of the finished scarf to follow!

Green crochet net scarf, шарф крючком

No comments:

Post a Comment